The easiest cookie balls you will ever make! No-bake and made with just 3 ingredients!
Hey friends! I'm coming to you live from Florida today because I am officially on vacation! Woot! But just because I am on vacation does not mean that I won't take a few minutes out of my busy day of lounging by the water and jet skiing to talk to you lovely folks and share this amazing Oreo Cookie Ball recipe with you.
Yes, I will be jetskiing later and going out on the boat because my parents just bought a new house right on a lake and I couldn't be more excited. For years we have lived on the water but it was a freshwater canal behind the house with a no wake zone. If/when we wanted to take the boat out or go jet skiing we had to either go to the marina and put the jet skis in or take the boat over the lift into Tampa Bay. So really we only went out when the whole family was able to be there because it was such a big hassle.
Whelp, not anymore! Now we have all the water toys out in the back of the house and can just take off whenever we want to! So fun!
Anyway, I'm sure you're not here to hear about my parents new house so let's get to these Oreo Cookie Balls.
They were seriously the easiest thing to make in the world and I cannot believe that I have not made them sooner. Package of oreos and cream cheese and some chocolate topping. Bam! Sweet treat that everyone loves.
Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 package Oreos
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz white chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add oreo cookies and pulse until finely ground.
- Add cream cheese and pulse until well combined.
- Using about 1 Tbsp. of mixture, shape into balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all mixture is used. PLace in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- While balls are chilling, melt chocolate chips in microwave. Do not overheat or chocolate will curdle and not be usable. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Remove balls from fridge and dip in chocolate. Replace on parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with all balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 more minutes or until ready to serve.