Sangria made super simple with frozen lemonade drink mix, wine, and vodka!
Sangria! Or what I like to refer to it as: Summer in a glass.
If this is summer in a glass… then my apple pie sangria is fall in a glass. And this sangria is the perfect embodiment of summer in a glass.
There is nothing better than a tall glass of lemonade on a hot summer day… except when that lemonade is made with wine and vodka. Then it's even better!
Yeah. Just be careful though, this sangria tastes just like lemonade and goes down just as quick. I poured a glass to drink while mowing the lawn the other day and started chugging because I was thirsty. Woops. Realized what I was doing then slowed down and grabbed water instead. Drinking and mowing the lawn don't mix. I'll stick to laying out on the porch and reading a book next time.
I also, as you can see, got over my irrational fear of making sangria and royally screwing it up. Both times I've made sangria so far have turned out epic and therefore I will continue to bring you more yummy sangria recipes.
Plus, sangria is just super easy and fun to make and just about everyone really likes sangria. It's also super customizable because you can make it to your taste. You can't go wrong.
This is also probably one of the easiest sangria recipes that I made and takes about 1.2 seconds to come together. Not really, maybe more like 4-5 minutes but you get the point.
Raspberry Lemonade Sangria
- 2 (750 ml) bottles semi-dry white wine
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 container fresh raspberries
- In a gallon size pitcher, add white wine, vodka, and frozen lemonade concentrate. Stir and let sit for frozen concentrate to thaw.
- Take 1/2 of the fresh raspberries and mash in a small bowl. Add to liquid in the pitcher. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Just before serving, add Sprite and rest of whole fresh raspberries and stir.
- Serve over ice with garnish of lemon, if desired.