get new posts via email:
Sweet banana bread style pancakes made with ripe bananas, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 3 large bananas mashed
- Heat electric griddle over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and cinnamon and whisk to combine.
- Add milk, vanilla, and melted butter and mix to combine. Fold in mashed, ripe bananas.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop batter onto preheated griddle and cook until bubbles form on top; about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for additional 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are done.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
join the conversation
2 Comments //