I’m not sure about ya’ll but I am so ready to get this year over with! To say it has been difficult would probably be an understatement.
So in the spirit of the holiday season, I’m making up a cocktail that is perfect for a Christmas get-together with family or for a giant party when the ball drops for the new year.
I don’t normally make huge batch cocktails, only because I don’t have that many mouths of legal drinking age to consume it… haha!
I mean, I could drink it all myself over a few days but I get bored easily and like to change it up.
Anyway, this is a super fun prosecco punch recipe that is made with fresh cranberries, juice, and vodka.
Basically all you have to do it pour the orange and cranberry juice with the vodka and orange liqueur into a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to let the flavors combine.
Remove from the fridge and add the prosecco slowly as to not make it flat as soon as you pour it in. Stir gently and add orange slices, fresh cranberries and some rosemary sprigs.
Serve in a punch bowl and garnish each glass with an orange slice and a fresh rosemary sprig. Cheers!
Cranberry Orange Prosecco Punch
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 bottle prosecco or champagne
- In a large pitcher, add cranberry and orange juice, vodka and orange liqueur. Stir to combine.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to chill and let the flavors combine.
- After chilling, remove from fridge and pour over prosecco or champagne. Stir gently to combine.
- Serve garnished with orange slices, fresh cranberries, and rosemary sprigs, if desired.