Don't feel like making a big dinner? Make these super simple mini french bread pizzas instead.
Pizza is one of my all-time favorite foods.
I mean, you can seriously put just about anything on a pizza and it will taste good.
And it’s usually a go-to for people that don’t want to make dinner that night or don’t have the time to spend slaving away in the kitchen.
So, I had an idea for a quick and simple pizza that takes about 5 minutes to assemble and 20 minutes to cook.
For these ones, I just added cheese and pepperoni.
Like I said before, you can really put anything on them that you want.
Just grab whatever you’ve got in your pantry or you favorite toppings and start building!
- 6 deli rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz sliced pepperoni
- 2 jalapeños
- garlic powder
- grated parmesan cheese
- dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice rolls in half and lay them, cut side up, on a large baking sheet.
- Top each roll half with 1-2 Tbsp marinara sauce, then about 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Add 3-4 sliced pepperoni and jalapeños to each roll and sprinkle additional ~1 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella on top.
- Sprinkle each roll with about 1 tsp. each garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and dried parsley
- Once all assembled, bake at 400° F for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.