Sweet and delicious banana pancakes lightened up with egg whites and old fashioned oats so you can enjoy without any guilt!
I have a slight obsessions when it comes to pancakes.
Well, maybe all breakfast food… but pancakes in particular. I love them because they are so versatile and you can make an almost limitless variety of flavors and textures.
So, when I came across a picture of some banana pancakes, I knew I had to give them a try… and make them fitness friendly of course! So here’s a great recipe for some Skinny Banana Pancakes!
Skinny Banana Pancakes
Sweet and delicious banana pancakes "lightened up" with egg whites and old fashioned oats so you can enjoy without any guilt!
- 1 1/2 bananas
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add uncooked oats to blender and bend on high for 1-2 minutes until it creates a powder or flour.
- Add rest of ingredients and blend on high until combined.
- Spray a griddle or skillet with non-stick spray.
- Place about 1/4 cup of batter on griddle over medium-low heat.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form and then flip.
- Cook other side for about a minute or until it begins to brown.
- Serve with bananas, syrup, whipped cream, or other favorite pancake toppings.