There is no problem that a nice bowl of ice cream can’t solve.
It can help mend a broken heart.
Helps make watching chick flicks with your girls more fun.
It’s a must at birthday parties.
And perfect for hot summer days like today.
Apparently, I have missed the boat yet again. July 20th was national ice cream day and today is July 25th.
I say that every summer day should be national ice cream day! Seriously that’s what summers are for.
Who makes these rules and “national holidays” anyway?
With this strawberry ice cream, you can go from fruit to table in less than 10 minutes.
Unless you need to freeze the fruit first, then it will take about an hour.
Either way, you have a healthy dessert or afternoon treat for any day of the week.
Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 bananas frozen, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/8 cup stevia
- Place frozen bananas and strawberries into food processor and process until they are they are incorporated and almost the consistency of ice cream.
- Add cream and process until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and add sweetener if necessary and process again until fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately, or place in air-tight container and freeze until ready to serve.