Sun Tomato Caprese Salad
Light and refreshing tomato caprese salad made with sun gold tomatoes and fresh mozzarella balls and tossed in an olive oil dressing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 cups sun gold cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves chiffonade
In a large bowl, combing tomatoes and mozzarella balls. Toss gently.
Add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
Top with chiffonaded fresh basil and serve immediately.
Recipe by Jennifer Meyering
All images & content are copyright © Jennifer Meyering. Material may not be duplicated or republished without permission. If you would like to share this recipe, we ask that you please re-write the recipe in your own words and provide appropriate credit with a link back to the original post. Thank you!