Beautiful banana pancakes made with protein powder and cottage cheese for a high-protein way to start your day.
These pancakes are simple. Yet delicious.
As much as I love having a huge breakfast with load of pancakes or waffles, eggs and bacon, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day… it's nice to have a quick and simple breakfast when I don't feel like taking too much time to make a breakfast that takes less than 2 minutes to eat.
Bonus that these pancakes are healthy too…
Once again, I was in a hurry to take these photos because I whipped them up on a whim (again) and was starving. I really need to stop doing that.
Anyway, these pancakes take all of 5 minutes to put together and about 5 minutes to cook and they are delicious! I usually make a double or triple batch and freeze the leftovers for quick snacks or breakfast the next few days.
Banana Protein Pancakes
- Heat griddle over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add rest of ingredients and blend on high until combined.
- Pour batter onto griddle by 1/4 cupful and cook 1-2 minutes, or until bubbles start to form on top. Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Finish with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with your favorite topping!