Beautiful banana pancakes "lightened up" so you can enjoy without any guilt!
I have a slight obsessions when it comes to pancakes. Well, maybe all breakfast food… but pancakes in particular. I love them because they are so versatile and you can make an almost limitless variety of flavors and textures.
So, when I came across a picture of some banana pancakes, I knew I had to give them a try… and make them fitness friendly of course! So here's a great recipe for some Skinny Banana Pancakes!
Skinny Banana Pancakes
- 1 1/2 bananas
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add rest of ingredients and blend on high until combined.
- Spray a griddle or skillet with non-stick spray.
- Place about 1/4 cup of batter on griddle over medium-low heat.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form and then flip.
- Cook other side for about a minute or until it begins to brown.
- Serve with bananas, syrup, whipped cream, or other favorite pancake toppings.