Carrot cake is just one of those divine desserts that just about everyone loves.
Rich, moist cake slathered with cream cheese frosting… mmmmm, it’s making my mouth water just writing about it!
So, in leiu if this ever popular dessert, I found a recipe for some amazing carrot cake pancakes.
Now you can have your cake AND eat it too! For breakfast!
Carrot Cake Protein Pancakes
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat nonstick griddle to medium-high.
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto hot griddle and cook 3-4 minutes until little bubble begin to form on top. Flip and cook through, about an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk together the softened cream cheese, syrup, and cinnamon in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over pancakes while warm and serve immediately.