It’s Friday and I’m definitely ready for a cocktail… how about you? Even though we’re still quarantined, it’s been a crazy week.
The kiddos are going stir-crazy and I don’t blame them. Honestly, they’ve been champs through this whole thing and we’ve been spending lots of time in the backyard and trying our best to keep occupied.
But today momma just wants to relax with a drink in hand and soak up the sun – so I’m bringing you a delicious Peach Moscow Mule that I am absolutely loving recently.
Let’s get shaking!
You’ll need some fresh peaches, peach nectar, limes, vodka, peach schnapps, ginger beer, and Grand Marnier (if you want) to kick it up just a tad.
This drink is delicious but also deadly so watch out! Haha!
Grab you shaker cup and drink muddler and add your sliced peaches, lime juice, and peach nectar to the bottom of the cup. Muddle lightly until the peached are fully crushed.
Add the vodka, peach schnapps then fill 1/2 way with ice and cover. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to incorporate and fully chill the drink.
Double strain into a glass filled with fresh crushed ice. Top with ginger beer and add a few peach sliced for garnish.
Drizzle the Grand Marnier liquor over top and serve!
Now honestly, you don’t have to strain the drink if you don’t want to. However, I’m not a huge fan of pulp so I usually always strain them. Totally up to you.
Go shake yourself up a glass and have a great weekend!
Peach Moscow Mule
- 1/2 fresh peach diced
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz peach nectar
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz peach schnapps
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier liqueur
- In a cocktail shaker, add diced peaches, lime juice, and peach nectar. Muddle ingredients with a cocktail muddler of the end of a wooden spoon.
- Add vodka and peach schnapps. Fill shaker 1/2 way with ice, close and shake for 30 seconds to chill and combine ingredients.
- Strain into rocks glass or wine glass filled with fresh ice. Top with ginger beer and add the floater of Grand Marnier to top.
- Garnish with additional fresh peach slices and sprig of mint, if desired.